Welcome to The Margarian Law Firm’s Win A Jeep Sweepstake entry page.
Please complete the required steps needed to secure your free original entry into the sweepstake. As a reminder, here are the steps:
By submitting this form, you agree to terms and rules outlined below on this page.
Above information must be true and accurate. Failure to submit accurate information or attempts at completing duplicate original entries will result in disqualification.
- Limit one Original entry per participant.
- Additional ways to gain entries will be announced periodically.
- Participants may follow, like and comment on IG using business or individual IG profiles, however the entry form must identify an individual. Entities do not qualify to be deemed as entries.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- No purchases involved to enter the sweepstakes.
- Winner shall have the right to pick between any Jeep vehicle which costs a maximum of $50,000 out the door (tax, title, registration included) or $50,000 cash.
- The deadline for entry is the day of winner selection unless an entry cut-off date is announced sooner.
Additional Entry Conditions:
- Periodically, we will announce new ways to gain additional entries into the sweepstakes.
- Participants must already have completed an entry pursuant to the above terms in order to qualify to gain additional entries.
- New entries shall be subject to all of the terms and conditions herein.
- Each time you complete the conditions of the announced action, you will earn an additional entry, which will increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner is responsible for any and all tax consequences resulting from winning the sweepstake.
- He/she will also be responsible for any and all additional costs above and beyond the $50,000 to be paid out, including but not limited to ongoing registration fees, insurance, maintenance, etc.
- If the winner selects a new Jeep vehicle as the prize (instead of the $50,000 cash), we make no representations about the condition and reliability of such vehicle.
- Winner shall consult with an independant tax professional regarding the tax implications of winning the prize.
Excluded Participant List:
- Current or former employees of Margarian Law Group, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- Only individuals (not businesses) who meet the eligibility criteria are eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. However, IG business pages may be used to complete the terms required to participate.
- All entries must be submitted in accordance with the instructions provided and within the specified timeframe.
- Any entries that are incomplete, illegible, or submitted after the designated timeframe will be disqualified.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of their entry information.
- Entries generated by automated means or through fraudulent or deceptive methods will be void.
- Participants must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with their participation in the sweepstakes.
- This sweepstakes is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jeep or FCA in any way.
- The sweepstake is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The Margarian Law Firm reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or entry for violation of the herein rules and/or engagement in any fraudulent and/or inappropriate conduct. The Margarian Law Firm reserves the absolute and unequivocal right to determine what constitutes a violation, fraudulent or inappropriate conduct.
- The Margarian Law Firm assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless The Margarian Law Firm and its respective owner(s), affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, damages, expenses, or losses arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that there is no consideration and no vested right to any claim for a prize but for that which is announced and affirmed by The Margarian Law Firm.
- The winner will be contacted directly via DM on IG upon selection and must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond within the given timeframe, that individual will forfeit the grand prize and a new winner will be selected.
- The Margarian Law Firm intends to complete the terms of this sweepstake regardless of the number of entries received by thanksgiving date, November 23, 2023. However, in the event of unanticipated excessive fraudulent entries or similar breaches of fairness in the random selection of a winner, The Margarian Law Firm reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the sweepstakes at any time at its sole discretion without giving away the grand prize. If such a drastic measure is necessitated to prevent fraud, participants hereby acknowledge that they will have no rights or claims to any prizes. It is our intent to select a winner in a fair and unbiased manner and that participants be given fair chances based on their participation. It is also our intent to publicize the results of the grand prize giveaway. We are implementing all reasonable security measures necessary to successfully effectuate this giveaway but we cannot guarantee the outcome and hence the need for us to have a failsafe clause to terminate the sweepstake if so necessary.
- If the grand prize winners selects the $50,000 cash the prize money will be given via check payable to the winner. The term “cash” does not indicate literally cash. To claim the prize, the winner has to identify his or her social security and/or other identity information as mandated by tax/income reporting regulations. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the prize. Winner may not transfer the prize to another.
Consent and Release of Information:
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all information submitted to enter the sweepstakes shall become the property of The Margarian Law Firm. The Margarian Law Firm shall have the right to use such information at its discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, to contact participants for any reason, including, but not limited to contacts about this and other sweepstakes, contacts regarding legal services offered by the firm, contacts about other information or purposes. By entering the sweepstakes, completely or incompletely, The Margarian Law Firm is further granted full discretion and rights to use entry information in its marketing of the sweepstakes and/or other services by any and all methods. Participants further acknowledge that no information submitted in the entry form shall be of confidential nature. Participants fully release and hold harmless The Margarian Law Firm for any possible breaches of data contained in the entry forms submitted by participants.
- This sweepstake shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any legal action initiated pursuant to the above terms must be conducted in the Superior Court of the State of California, Los Angeles County. Each party to any such action shall be responsible for his/her own attorney’s fees, costs and expenses. Participants particularly acknowledge and agree that they can have no claims for actual damages, civil penalties, punitive damages, and/or claims for injunctive relief or other relief. Participants also expressly waive any rights to pursuing a class action claim.
No Legal Advice
- Although The Margarian Law Firm and its attorneys give legal advice and consultations to consumers about their potential lemon law and dealer fraud cases, nothing stated herein shall be deemed as legal advice. The terms and conditions of this sweepstake are set unilaterally and potential participants are free to participate or not.